Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Toddler

Well Peeps, I've made a decision.  I'm going to be a toddler now.  Toddlers are so much cooler than babies.  They have better toys and better foods.  Of course, I didn't want to make any rash decisions so I did a trial run today.


Toddlers get to play dress-up and wear beautiful princess costumes.  Awesome.


Toddlers get to drive cars with horns and a steering wheel and a special seat for Hanky-guy.  Awesome.


Toddlers get to play on slides!  Awesome. 


Toddlers can cook pasta and cheese and yogurt melts and cheese and broccoli in their very own kitchens!  Awesome.


Toddlers can study geometry.  Awesome.


Unfortunately, toddlers are expected to put their toys away when they're finished playing.  Not so awesome.  But don't worry, I picked up all the foods and put them back in the tub.


Toddlers get to eat delicious things for lunch like chicken nuggets... 


 ... and they get to sit at the table!  Awesome.


So, being a toddler is pretty amazing.  But it is also exhausting.  Thankfully Hank still loves me, even if I'm a toddler now.

No comments:

Post a Comment