Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Presidents

The other day I was talking to my friend Kinley and she was all, "Juj, if we're going to be co-Presidents of our EHS senior class, we're going to need to start building our resumes now."
And I was all, "I think you're right!  There's so much competition for baby cake eaters."

So Kinley and I decided we would start making lists of our skills.  Here are some of mine.


I'm a great stair-climber, especially if Hanky-guy is cheering me on.


I'm an excellent long-distance crawler.  I have stamina and focus.  Unless I happen to crawl past a toy, book, diaper, Hanky-guy, a room I'm not suppose to play in, my crib, my bink, dad, Sister Lab or a cord of any kind.


And my bathtub singing skills are unmatched. 
So, I think my resume is well on its way.  Heck, I bet it's better than mom's!

1 comment:

  1. J-
    Our resumes are amazing! With our combined skills, we will TOTALLY rule the school :)
    -K
    p.s. the acoustic in the bathroom really highlight your beautiful singing voice...Current Jam here you come!

    ReplyDelete