Sunday, March 6, 2011

Recap

 Here's a quick recap of my day.


I got a new xylophone.  I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do with it but this doesn't seem to be it. 


I figured out how to climb Sister Lab's house.  This works out pretty well because it allows me to tip toe over and yank things out of mom's closet.  She needs a new wardrobe anyway.


I used my crawling skills to investigate the corner of mom's closet.  She said that's where she's keeping the clothes she's going to wear when she grows me a sister in eleventy years.


I tried my crawling skills on the wood floor but for some reason I got stuck in reverse and ended up in an unfortunate situation.  Mom thought she should laugh at me and take a picture before helping me.  Awesome.  Thanks.



I did some light reading in the spa.  I didn't realize baths could get more awesome and then mom said I could read in the tub!

1 comment:

  1. OMG the picture of her laying underneath the bouncy chair made me laugh so hard.

    ReplyDelete