Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Edward

Today is my friend Edward's first birthday.  To celebrate he called me up and was all, "Hey Juj, do you want to come over and play with my toys?"  And I was all, "Of course!  Are any of them boobie-flavored?"  I was just checking...


Edward and I have been friends since I was a twenty-three week old baby-fetus.  So we go way back.


You might remember him from such things as being a hot dog that eats himself.


Anyway, we had a super fun time until my mom was all, "Hey, let's take pictures!"  And I was all, "Woman, did you seriously bring the camera here???"  So I told Edward we should play a super fun game I like.  It's called, "Look Anywhere Except at the Camera."  He was super good at it.


But then Edward was all, "Hmmm, I don't know Juj..."


"... it's my birthday, I think I want to be all cute for pictures."  Typical.


Playing with Edward was super fun but after two hours of trying all his toys, eating unidentifiable crumbs off the floor and playing musical sippy cups I was mega exhausted.  Happy Birthday, Edward!

No comments:

Post a Comment