Friday, May 27, 2011

Walks

Now that the weather is slightly chilly instead of unreasonably freezing, I like to take four or eleventy walks a day.  At first I was worried that I wouldn't be able to convince mom and dad to take me out that often.  Then I started saying "car" because I love my little red car.  All I have to do is say, "car car car!" and they think I'm so cute and they do anything I want.


Yesterday's afternoon walk was a little tricky because my babies came over.  But mom figured out how to take all three of us for a walk.  Even Hanky-guy got to come with us!


After dinner I told mom we should go for another walk.  Along the way I found an awesome princess bike I just had to try.  I'm pretty much ready for a two-wheeler.


And then my friend Cate took me for a ride.  She's my best friend on the block and she has a billion awesome toys.  I love after dinner walks to Cate's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment