Friday, May 6, 2011

Park Skills

Today I got to go to the park with my friend Noah.  I'm pretty sure he wore a Hank shirt just for me.  He's awesome.


Noah's a big kid.  But not the kind of big kid that's super annoying and won't stop trying to hold my hands and pick me up until finally mom has to practically yell at them to stop touching me.  Anyway.


Once I was able to shake myself loose from the pack of girls that thought I was a toy present solely for their amusement, I was able to work on my sliding skills.  I'm practically a professional.


I did some some exploring skills too.  (Please ignore my drippy snout.)


I worked on my pointing-at-annoying-kids skills.


And then I did some swinging.  I love the park!

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun! Except when those girls were grabby and the boys kept crashing into Noah!

    ReplyDelete