Friday, May 27, 2011

English Duds

I have friends all over the world.  Two of my best friends are in England. 


And the other day I got a package from England!


I had to check the card and make sure it was from Molly and Gwil - sometimes I get mail from Kate and William you know.


It wasn't from the royal palace this time.  But it didn't matter - I got a beautiful dress!  I checked the tag to make sure it would fit me.  And then I tasted the tag to see if they make boobie-flavored tags in England.  They don't.


I didn't even care that the tag wasn't delicious because I was distracted by all the awesome buttons and the bow.  I was so into the dress I couldn't be bothered to look up and smile for the camera.  Thanks for the dress friends!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! English friends are the best. I expect her to wear it to her first tea and crumpet extravaganza. I'll bring yogurt melts, too. I know they're a fave.

    ReplyDelete