Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Scamperer

I've always loved playing outside.  I like to wave to squirrels and ducks and puppies and strangers.


But now that I'm an expert scamperer, playing outside is a billion times more fun.


I'm not stuck in one spot like a blob of chub.


I can toddle over to an awesome leaf and taste it if I want.  Or a rock.  Or some dirt.


Sure, I still like to sit down and contemplate the meaning of life once in a while.


I just can't spend my life sitting around!


(Pay no attention to my crusty snout.)


I might be a petite little squirt...


...but I've got strong little leggies!


I learned how to walk just in time, too.  With summer coming, I have playgrounds to climb on, neighbor friends to play with, and Sister Lab to chase.
 

I'm on the move, Peeps, catch me if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment