Friday, July 1, 2011

Babysitting

Sometimes my friends Lizie and Joey call me up and they're all, "Hey Juj, can you come over?  We need you to keep an eye on us!" 


I always rush right over.  I'm probably they're favorite babysitter. 
First I play dinos with Joey.


I help Lizie work on her sharing skills.  I say very nicely, "Lizie, it's my turn to ride the horse, please."  I never try and shove her off or scream at her.  That would be bad manners.


When Lizie and Joey want to play outside I make sure they wear their hats and sunscreen.


I help Joey swing by balancing things out for him.  He's lucky to have a chubby friend!


I teach my friends juggling skills. 


When Joey and Lizie want to go down the slide, I always make sure to catch them at the bottom.


I'm a pretty great friend to pad their fall.


I also try to teach the babies about responsibility and chores.  I'm all, "You guys better help out around the house - mowing the lawn is a great start!"


I'm a pretty skilled lawn-mower...
 

... so I show Lizie and Joey all my lawn care skills.


But don't worry Peeps, it's not all work taking care of my friends.  I get to have a little fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment