Sunday, July 10, 2011

Favorites

I have a lot of favorite things.


I really love Hanky-guy.  After I have my bath, my mom and dad help me with my lotion and give me a little baby-ssage.  I like to put Hank on my face so I can relax. 


I like to go to the office with mom and help her with her work.  Sometimes I even get to go in my jammies.  Her work computers have Elmo music videos and if I'm destructive enough running around, mom lets me watch them!


I like to watch Sprout in the morning when I wake up.  I use to watch in mom and dad's bed but ever since I learned how to get off their bed by myself, it's pretty much the first thing I do after I have my morning milk.  So now I like to watch my programs on the couch.  I learned to say up ("uppy") so it's pretty easy to get onto the couch.  Turns out, mom and dad respond a lot better to words than the reach and grunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment