Saturday, July 2, 2011

Big Announcement!

Hi Peeps!
What did you do today?  I played with friends, took a rest, and played with friends again.

  
Oh and then I got TWO TEETH!


Okay, I know you can't really tell in pictures yet, but if you stick your finger in my mouth, you'll totally feel TWO sharp new friends!  I figured if I was going to wait fourteen months and six days to get them, I might as well get a couple at a time. 


I'm not sure what the big deal is about them but mom seems pretty excited.  Ever since she found them she can't stop poking at them.  It's a mega invasion of privacy.  I did my best to ruin all attempts at pictures.


She's excited because I haven't been fussy or drooly or fevery or disagreeable.  I've just been a regular toddler-peep.  These teeth were a piece of cake.  But I'm not making any promises about the molars.


I know it's hard to tell, but my pearly whites are totally there!  Now mom will finally stop teasing me about my need to brush eleventy times a day!
I wonder if they make boobie-flavored toothpaste...

No comments:

Post a Comment