Monday, July 25, 2011

Snacks

Today I called my friend Sadie and I was all, "Do you want to go to the pool with me and lounge in the sun, catch some rays and check out the boy babies?"  And she was all, "Obviously!"


Turns out, the pool was closed today.  Lame.  Thankfully I'm a very flexible toddler-peep so we decided on the splash pad instead.


I did some obligatory splashing, played in the water for a while, and worked on my fountain running skills.


But when mom asked me to ponder my favorite part of the splash pad, it didn't take long to come up with the answer - snacks!


Sadie totally agreed.  Splashing and sunning, those things are okay.  But the snacks are the best.


Turns out, I had to watch Sadie pretty carefully.  Sure, she looks all sweet and innocent.


But the second I looked away, she showed her true colors - cracker stealer!


I tried to confront her but she was all, "I'm not stealing any crackers my hand is all the way over here."


Once we worked out the cracker situation we had a lot of fun at the snack pad, I mean, splash pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment