Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Barbecue

This weekend I invited my aunties and uncles and Grandma and Grandpa P. to come over for a barbecue.  It was a beautiful day for grilling and playing!


I was a super happy toddler-peep.  It's not everyday that I have eleventy people over to play with me!


Grandma P. and I had some time to talk accessories.  It's important to always be fashionable.  I really liked her necklace.


But Grandma P.'s earrings were pretty awesome too.  I don't have my ears pierced yet.  It's not that I'm scared of the piercing or anything.


Grandma P. wears these funny things.  She says they're glasses to help her see how cute I am.  I tried them...


...but things didn't look cute to me.  They looked blurry and ridiculous.


I figured I would just stick with earrings.


Later we just relaxed on the deck, me, Grandma P., Auntie Lea, and furry Uncle Max.


It was a fun afternoon outside.


When we had enough fresh air, I moved the party inside and worked on my sliding skills with Grandpa P.  It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment