Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday

I had a pretty good Monday.


This morning mom had a very important call so I relaxed and watched some signing videos.  My friend Kinley let me borrow them.  I was so appreciative I said her name a couple times!  I've been chattering a ton lately.


Later I took mom to the park.


I did some climbing skills while Remy ran around doing some stick-munching skills.  Do you know who Remy is?  It's Sister Lab.  But Sister Lab is tricky to say and I can say Remy so easily!


I tried to climb the big slide but I didn't get very far.


When I finished my climbing skills I did some rock collecting skills.


After the park I took a three hour nap and woke up a very happy toddler-peep.  I wasn't even a little mad that mom put me to bed without a bottle of delicious milk.  I'm a very forgiving toddler-peep.

No comments:

Post a Comment