Wednesday, August 3, 2011

More Gym

Today I decided to give another gym a test run. 


This one was pretty cool because it had a lot of big-kid gymnastic stuff to try.


Mom says I'm not allowed to be in gymnastics when I'm older because it will stunt my (already limited) growth and probably cause an eating disorder.  But for now I'm allowed to have fun.  Gee, thanks.


And I sure had a great time!  I was way too busy to do anything like smile for mom's camera or even acknowledge its presence.


My favorite part was the climbing-bars-thingy.  I'm an excellent climber.  And don't worry, this picture only looks like I was ignoring class in favor of climbing.  That's not what was going on or anything.


After class I got an awesome stamp on my foot.  I like to think of it as my first tat.


When class was over I read up on the gym's membership dues and guidelines.  It was a super fun place, but I'm a toddler-peep on a budget.  So mom and I talked it over and we've decided the gym I tried Saturday is better for me now.  It was a fun place and mom says she can bring me there AND afford diapers, and I think this is an important consideration.


The best thing to do after the gym is to cool down by the pool.  Of course, even better than swimming is lounging with snacks.


Not a bad day for a toddler-peep.

1 comment:

  1. DEAR PEEP
    JUST TOO GORGEOUS TO PASS UP A COMMENT,
    lOVE THAT GYM, JUJUBEE.

    FROM YOU VERY ANONY NANNY (OR G-G-NANNY)

    ReplyDelete