Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bob Tree

The other day dad was all, "Peep, are you ready to go and pick out a Christmas tree?" and I was all, "Of course, I'm an expert tree-picker-peep!"


It didn't take long for me to find the best tree on the lot.


Since it was a little ginormous, we decided to get the trunk trimmed a little.  You know, so we could fit it in the house.


Tree-picking is super fun, especially when I can play hide and seek in the trees.


After we got the tree trimmed, I supervised dad's tying-tree-to-car-skills.  He did a great job - the tree was still there when we got home!


The next day it was time for decorations!  I inspected all the ornaments and oversaw placement.  I was a pretty excellent artistic decorator for the project.


We have some awesome ornaments.  I really liked the sissy-dog ornament, the cucumber (pickle), and the Gopher-snowman-guy.


Sissy-dog wanted to do some ornament inspecting too.  She snooted them.


 I thought it would be extra awesome to be festive while I decorated the tree...


... so I practiced being Santa-peep...


... and then I tried being tree-skirt-peep.


And when we were all done, our tree was beautiful!  I named him Bob Tree.  Christmas trees always have to have names you know.  Bob is pretty great, especially with his lights on.  Now we just need some presents underneath him!

No comments:

Post a Comment