Saturday, December 8, 2012

Parties and Banorahs

Today was a mega-busy day for me!  First, mom decided we should make a "quick" trip to the mall on a Saturday during Christmastime (are you sensing my sarcasm?) so I could get new shoes.  Luckily I was a super cooperative toddler-peep so it didn't take long to pick awesome silver sparkly shoes.


And then I was off to a birthday party for my friend Baby Logan!  I don't think I have to tell you what I think of birthday parties.  A-mazing.


Plus, Bella was there too, so it was extra fun.  Before getting started with our playing and cake-eating skills, we caught up on our voicemails.


We're very popular toddler-peeps, you know.  Our phones never stop ringing.


Next we tolerated lunch in order to fast-forward to the main event - cake!  I even tried singing "Happy Birthday" extra early and extra fast, but that didn't make the cake appear faster.  Lame.


At the end of the party Logan gave us awesome Santa guys and we did some playing-skills. It was a super fun party and I'm excited that Logan is going to be a toddler now!


As if parties and shoes weren't enough, tonight was the first night of Hanukkah!  Since mom hasn't done a great job properly educating me about Hanukkah I got to watch Sesame Street Hanukkah and learn everything I need to know.


And then I got to light my very own ba-norah!  Mom helped with the fire since I'm not quite ready to work on fire-skills.  I didn't even try to blow out the candles.  Ba-norah candles aren't for blowing you know.  I reminded mom to sing the song just like they did on Sesame.  I may have to teach her a thing or two.


I can't wait until tomorrow when we get to light even more candles!  The only thing a little suspect - I didn't spot any presents tonight and I'm pretty sure Grover said there'd be presents. I'm going to have to have some words with mom tomorrow.
Happy Hanukkah, Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment