Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thanksgiving

Like I said, I'm a little behind.  Okay, if you're keeping track, I'm pretty sure I never shared pictures from last Christmas.  Fail.  


Anyway.  Thanksgiving.  


Mom started the day like any other holiday.  Or regular day.  Camera in my face.  She was particularly intent on over-snapping.  I can't help it if my fluff was all kinds of curly-awesome that day.


(Tear, remember my glasses before I broke them and mom swore she'd fix them even though we both know that's not going to happen?)


Since it was Thanksgiving and I was feeling generous, I indulged mom just a little and posed just a little.



Finally, after monkeying around at home most of the day, it was time for dinner at Grandma and Papa's house!  I did a pretty good job of eating chicken (turkey), cucumber, pumpkin bread, carrots and broccoli.  


Sissy-dog wanted to share a little too.  


During dinner I was all, "I'm thankful for mommy and daddy."  I'm pretty sure that helped secure my giant bowl of ice cream.


After dinner I had lots of fun playing.  My Auntie Maddie and Great Grandma Sita both came into town to visit me and entertain me and marvel at my brilliance.  I did not disappoint.  It was a very excellent Thanksgiving!
And if you're wondering, yes, a family picture was taken.  Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to share it unless I find a way to crop mom out.  Something about looking too whale-ish for a public blog.  Lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment