Wednesday, December 12, 2012

College-Peep

Since I'm doing such a great job in preschool, I decided to try out college.  It seemed like a natural next step.


So when I saw an advertisement for a peep-language study at a nearby college, I signed myself up.  I went in two times and showed off my chattering skills.  I played computer games, looked at flashcards, and even had a hearing test.  Mom rolled her eyes at that part.  It's true, my hearing skills are insane.  When I want them to be.  Particularly if cake is involved.


The very last step was to wear an awesome star vest for the day.  Inside the vest was a recording machine that listened to all my chatters for the day.  At first I wasn't sure about the vest but I got used to it.  And I'm sure the teachers will enjoy some of my gems, including finding a way to say "boobies" four times in the day.  I bet they'll also like that I insisted on supervising 90% of mom's potty visits.  I think it went well.  I bet they'll ask me to enroll in classes full time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment