Monday, December 10, 2012

Santa!

Peeps, I got to see Santa today!  I've been pretty excited to see him for a while so when mom was all, "Peep, do you want to go to the mall today and visit Santa?"  I was all, "I'm already in the car!"


Even though Santa is pretty awesome (he had a coloring book for me again this year), I was a little unsure about the situation once I got there.  I mean, I was happy to talk to him from a safe distance, but I didn't think any contact would be a good idea.  So we just chatted from afar.  Lucky for me, there weren't any other kids there so we had plenty of time to catch up and talk about the weather.


After visiting Santa I was super happy to read my coloring book.  As mom and I walked around the mall, I started to have second thoughts about my lack of Santa-proximity.  But I couldn't admit that to mom.  So when she suggested I might get a special treat for revisiting, I was pumped.


When I went back, Santa remembered me!  He was all, "What do you want for Christmas, Peep, a dollie?" and I was all, "I want a book!"


Santa was pretty impressed with me "cheesing" skills.  He was all, "You must get your picture taken a lot!"  It's true.  I'm a pretty photographed toddler-peep.  I had a great second visit with Santa and I can't wait to see him again!  And then I got a peanut butter cup when I got home.  Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment